The National Qualifications Framework (NQF): a new impetus towards improved Governance, Instruments and Outcomes
In line with the activities launched in Moldova in 2019, this workshop combines debate and knowledge-sharing related to the Moldovan national qualifications framework. The main expected outcomes of this workshop are:
- To debate and share views on the ongoing NQF-related reforms in Moldova and on the perspectives for further development;
- To reinforce structured dialogue among stakeholders and government institutions on the development of qualifications, the NQF and its instruments; discuss possibilities, modalities and formats to develop a more systematic basis for sustained dialogue and joint work to operationalise the NQF;
- To share information on NQF registers and how they contribute to make the NQF closer to users and to rise the transparency of the system;
- To update the Moldovan stakeholders on key and interesting developments of qualifications systems and frameworks in the EU, in view of the EU-Moldova association agenda and other cooperation goals;
- To synergise with the actions planned and implemented by the EU Twinning project.;
- To share results of the consultation to develop the roadmap for action of the sector committees.