ETF Network for Excellence – GRETA: Greening Responses to Excellence through thematic actions - GREENING STRATEGIES
Within the ETF Network for Excellence, GRETA – Greening Responses to Excellence through Thematic Actions - supports CoVEs in their greening processes and promotes knowledge sharing, peer learning and collaboration of CoVEs and VET providers with a view to support their provision of green skills.
In the current 2nd phase of GRETA, six online Thematic Webinars are organised from June 2022 – March 2023 aiming to present and share good practices to both the active participants of GRETA as well as other members of ENE.
The previous four thematic sessions focused on:
- Teachers training and continuing professional development (1 June 2022)
- Practices and funding possibilities for green international partnerships (30 June 2022)
- Regional skills ecosystems and their importance for the greening of VET (30 September 2022)
- Green training programmes and their role in addressing green skill demands (27 October 2022)
This fifth thematic session, taking place 8 February 2023, will focus on greening strategies and examine more closely how management of CoVEs and VET providers can work in a structured manner with the greening of VET. This may include strategic approaches to the greening of campuses or the development of education and training offered in support of green skills provision.
VET is expected to play an eminent role in the transition to a green economy and society, as it contributes to fostering the knowledge, skills and innovation that will enable workers as well as enterprises to shape and transform their practices towards greater sustainability.
The objective of this webinar is to foster:
- Awareness of key aspects of greening strategies
- Knowledge on the importance of strategic approaches to the greening of VET
- Examples of specific strategies focusing on different greening dimensions
Greening strategies allow for (self-) assessment and monitoring of progress made in terms of supporting the green transition.
The online event will be in English with interpretation in French, Ukrainian and Turkish and is open to all ETF Network for Excellence members.
For more information on GRETA please contact Susanne M. Nielsen at ETF: email@example.com