Information for EU member states: authorities, schools / colleges / universities, and employers in the EU
If you are from a ministry, national agency, school, college, or university, or are an employer, in an EU country, you can find information here which will help you understand Ukraine’s education and training system and its qualifications.
We are encouraging Ukrainians applying for work to use the Europass portfolio, including the CV, to describe their skills and qualifications, for ease of understanding and comparability.
This information is available in English and Ukrainian.
Repository of Guidelines and reports related to education and employment of Ukrainian refugees in the EU member countries:
- Guidelines on fast-track recognition of Ukrainian academic qualifications
- ESCO (multilingual classification of European Skills, Competences, and Occupations) in Ukrainian
- Communication from the Commission on Guidance for access to the labour market, vocational education and training and adult learning of people fleeing Russia’s war of aggression against Ukraine
- EURYDICE report: Supporting refugee learners from Ukraine in higher education in Europe 2022
- EURYDICE report: Supporting refugee learners from Ukraine in schools in Europe 2022
- COMMISSION STAFF WORKING DOCUMENT Supporting the inclusion of displaced children from Ukraine in education: Considerations, key principles and practices for the school year 2022-2023
- Lifelong guidance policy for Ukrainian refugees in the EU
- Assessment of Commission Recommendation (EU) 2022/554 of 5 April 2022 on recognition of qualifications for people fleeing Russia’s invasion of Ukraine
For any inquiries please write to us here. ✉
These pages are constantly being updated with new materials – please check back regularly for updates.
Please share with us your experience of the visit to the page “Education and work information for Ukrainians and EU countries” and how it helped you find the information you were searching for. The survey contains seven questions and will take 10-15 minutes of your time. Your experience will help to make our page more informative and interesting. Thanks for your support and cooperation!Take the survey.