Entrepreneurial centres of vocational excellence
This partnership aims at developing a joint vision and conceptual framework for entrepreneurial vocational training centres.
The new concept will contribute to the international debate in the entrepreneurial learning community, and to empowering training centres to better respond to the changing needs of citizens, economies and societies. It will be developed in a collective way, through good practice exchanges, peer learning and experimenting new approaches.
The partnership was inspired by EntreComp: The entrepreneurship competence framework, the European Union's framework promoting entrepreneurship as a key competence for lifelong learning across societies and economies. The ETF's support to developing the entrepreneurial spirit in the Tunisian vocational training system also inspired the partnership as a means of reflecting further and going global. See the main outputs of the Tunisian case.
Members of the partnership
- Georgia, LEPL College Modus
- Morocco, École supérieure des industries du textile et de l’habillement – ESITH
- Tunisia, Centre de formation et d'apprentissage de Bizerte – CFA Bizerte
- Moldova, Centrul de Excelență în Economie și Finanțe
- Spain, CIFP Politécnico de Santiago
- Spain, IES Arca Real
- Azerbaijan, Goychay Vocational Training Centre under the State Employment Agency
The initiative is facilitated by the Centre for the Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology – Cardet, one of the leading institutions in the Euro-Mediterranean region for research and development, contracted by the ETF for this purpose.
For more information, join our online community on Open Space.
Kick-off meeting Entrepreneurial centres of vocational excellence