Green Skills Awards 2023: Take a chance to become the next winner
The timeline of the ETF Green Skills Awards competition
The European Training Foundation (ETF) launched a call for stories of good practice on the development of skills in accelerating the green transition.
The aim is to provide inspirational and innovative ideas of how education and employment policy-makers and practitioners from around the world can contribute to greener and fairer economies and societies.
We looked for stories from:
- Enterprises, introducing green and clean technologies or production processes as well as developing the necessary skills for their employees;
- Training providers, equipping teachers and trainers with up-to-date knowledge on environmental issues and green technologies to improve the relevance and quality of their teaching programmes;
- Industries and sectors, introducing training courses and standards developing green skills that are needed for their area of work;
- Public institutions, developing either environmental awareness programmes or technical green skills, in coordination with diverse public and non-public stakeholders;
- Public employment services, providing people with information about sustainability and helping them to develop skills that will support them to find employment in occupations relevant to the green economy;
- Schools and teachers/educators, implementing innovative measures and actions that prepare learners for the green economy;
- Companies and businesses applying innovative practice in using artificial intelligence for developing green skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Winners will receive the ETF Green Skills Award 2023 helping them to build new partnerships and extend their networks.
- Winners will be invited to attend an award ceremony where they will meet like-minded talents and help spread the 'green' voice.
- The finalists will be showcased in high-profile publications and online communications of the ETF and its international partners, maximising the awareness and positive impact of each initiative.
- The ETF will produce short films of the finalists, helping to take their stories to new audiences around the world.
Who will decide?
From the 10 finalists, one winner will be selected by a public vote and a further two winners will be selected by an international jury composed of experts from different EU bodies and other international institutions. The selection criteria will include relevance, innovation, replicability and impact.
How to apply?
The deadline has passed, please check ETF social media for the next edition of Green Skills Award.
Contact us: SuccessStories@etf.europa.eu
Consult the Privacy Statement.
Green Skills Award 2022 videos
Green Skills Award 2021 videos