ETF donation of IT equipment, phones and office furniture: Express your interest by 28 June!
Why this ETF call for expression of interest?
During our annual inventory, we have identified some used goods that we intend to donate free of charge (except for the packaging, collection and transport costs that will be entirely the responsibility of the beneficiary). These goods – which include IT devices, phones and office furniture still in good condition – are listed below.
List and nature of the goods
Please refer to this list when indicating the item typology in the application form.
- HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client with AZERTY Belgian French keyboard – 7 items available
- HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client with QWERTY English UK keyboard – 4 items available
- HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client with QWERTY Italian keyboard – 9 items available
- HP mt45 Mobile Thin Client (or equivalent) with QWERTY Italian keyboard – 7 items available
- HP mt45 Mobile Thin Client (or equivalent) with AZERTY Belgian French keyboard – 5 items available
- HP mt45 Mobile Thin Client (or equivalent) with QWERTY English UK keyboard – 5 items available
- HP Ultra Slim docking station – 32 items available
- HP-MT 43 – 5 items available
- docking station compatible with proposed solution – 10 items available
- video projector laser WXGA3100 – 1 item available
- Apple iPhone 7 128GB – 5 items available
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus 128GB – 15 items available
- small table IKEA – 20 items available
- red folding armchair for meeting rooms – 25 items available.
Who can participate in this call?
Only organisations that meet the following requirements can participate:
- organisations having charitable, social, educational and/or social integration purposes;
- non-profit organisations.
What are the selection criteria?
The organisations who meet the above-mentioned requisites will be ranked, based on the description of their needs and use of the selected items which they provide in the application form.
Preference will be given to the organisations who ask for the highest number of items and are able to collect them in the shortest possible time.
Should several organisations get the same rank, a draw will be held to guarantee maximum transparency.
How can I apply?
For further information, please contact Fabio Ricci via email: Fabio.Ricci@etf.europa.eu.
The packaging, collection and transport of the goods is entirely the responsibility of the beneficiary.
About the ETF
To know more: About us