Montenegro: vocational education is key
Developing a post 2020 strategy for vocational education and training in Montenegro
European Union and European Training Foundation in Montenegro: Creating opportunities for people beyond 2020.
- Teacher training in the spotlight: Vocational schools in Montenegro are building a network of in-service training coordinators to improve the continuous professional development of teachers. A two-day conference in Podgorica, supported by the ETF, showcased advances made since the introduction of a licensed teachers law of 2014. To know more, please click here.
- The evaluation of vocational education and training system in Montenegro: 5th round of Torino Process, evidence-based exercise for evaluating progress in implementing policy reform in vocational education and training is taking place in Montenegro. To know more, please click here.
- How teachers can improve their skills by sharing experience and ideas with international colleagues. To know more, please click here.
- To know more about ETF activities in Montenegro, please click here.
- To read ETF strategy in Montenegro for 2019, please click here.
- To read about regional cooperation in South Eastern Europe and agreement signed with ERISEE (Education Reform Initiative of South Eastern Europe).