Green Skills Award 2024: Apply now!
The European Training Foundation (ETF) is launching a call for examples of good practice on the role of skills in achieving the green transition.
Our aim is to collect inspirational and innovative ideas of how education and employment policymakers and practitioners from around the world can contribute to greener and fairer economies and societies.
We are looking for stories from:
- enterprises introducing new green technologies and production processes and developing the skills of their staff to apply them;
- training providers equipping teachers and trainers with up-to-date knowledge on environmental issues and green technologies;
- industries and sectors introducing training standards and/or training courses to develop green skills for the industry;
- public and private institutions developing environmental awareness programmes, in coordination with different ministries and public bodies;
- public employment services matching jobs with training provision and raising awareness about green business opportunities;
- public-private partnerships working for green development;
- other stories.
What’s in it for you?
- The ten finalists will be showcased in publications and online communications of the ETF and its international partners, maximising the awareness and positive impact of each initiative. The ETF will also produce short films, helping to take the finalists' stories to new audiences around the world.
- The three winners – selected from amongst the finalists – will receive the Green Skills Award 2024.
- Winners and finalists may be invited to an award event (place and date to be communicated at a later stage).
Who will decide?
The ETF's jury will select the 10 finalists.
Out of these 10 finalists, one winner will be selected by public vote and a further two winners will be selected by an international jury composed of experts in green skills.
How to apply?
Applying is easy. Complete the online application form in English, French, Russian or Ukrainian, and submit it by 29 February 2024 (23:59 CET).
Make sure you highlight the relevance, innovation, sustainability and replicability of your project. We also want to hear about the actual results and impact of your initiative.
Contact us: SuccessStories@etf.europa.eu
Consult the Privacy Statement.
Green Skills Award 2023 videos
Green Skills Award 2022 videos