Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
As a EU organisation, the ETF is committed to making a positive contribution to the environment and to sustainable development as a long-term goal. This is reflected in how we operate and in the decisions we make to reduce the environmental impact of our activities.
In October 2019, we adopted our environmental policy and started our environmental management project that aims to:
- reduce carbon dioxide emissions
- promote the efficient use of energy, water and paper, and reduce waste
- incorporate environmental guidelines into procurement procedures
- ensure appropriate behaviour and commitment through training and by increasing awareness
- take preventive measures to counter pollution
- ensure compliance with the necessary requirements
- provide sufficient resources for its environmental management system
- promote transparent communication and dialogue.
Our environmental management practice was certified under the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme in 2021.