Eco-Management and Audit Scheme
As a EU organisation, the ETF is committed to making a positive contribution to the environment and to sustainable development as a long-term goal.
This is reflected in how we operate and in the decisions we make to reduce the environmental impact of our activities.
In October 2019, we adopted our environmental policy and started our environmental management project that aims to:
- reducing carbon dioxide emissions
- promoting the efficient use of energy, water and paper and reducing of waste
- incorporating environmental guidelines into procurement procedures
- ensuring appropriate behaviour and commitment through training and by increasing awareness
- taking preventive measures to counter pollution
- ensuring compliance with the necessary requirements
- providing sufficient resources for its environmental management system
- promoting transparent communication and dialogue
We aim to have our environmental management practice certified under the EU Eco-Management and Audit Scheme by the end of 2020.