ETF Innovative Teaching and Learning Award 2022
Call for practice fostering new learning - CLOSED on 22 July 2022
In the frame of the Creating New Learning initiative, the European Training Foundation (ETF) has launched a call for practice in the area of innovative teaching and learning. The call aims to collect, identify and valorise teaching practices that support new learning dynamics and can serve as inspiration for teachers, trainers and policy-makers in the EU neighbourhood and beyond.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for practices, approaches, courses, and projects that:
- support personalisation and differentiation of learning;
- foster new pedagogical approaches;
- use digital technologies for teaching and learning;
- increase the social inclusion of learners;
- are focused on new learning content;
- innovate the teaching curricula;
- contribute to building key competences and new skills;
- implement new assessment approaches.
These practices can take place in different learning settings: initial vocational education and training, adult education, continuing professional development, higher education, informal learning, in-company training.
Why should you submit a practice?
- Submitting your practice will take you no more than 15 minutes.
- By submitting an eligible practice, you will receive an ETF Open Badge recognising your contribution, and your practice will be displayed through the ETF Community of Innovative Educators.
- If your practice is evaluated as one of the 10 most innovative ones by an international jury, you will be invited to the ETF New Learning Event in Turin, Italy, in November 2022.
- During the event, three practices will be selected and awarded the ETF Innovative Teaching and Learning Award 2022.
How to apply?*
Applying is easy. Complete this online submission form. The form must be completed in English to allow international dissemination of the practices. Should you wish to submit more than one practice, a separate application form needs to be submitted for each practice.
Applications must be received by 22 July 2022 (23:59 CET).
Need more information or help? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerned about data protection? Read our privacy statement.
* Due to the conflict in Ukraine, in line with the EU position, all activities involving Russia and Belarus are currently suspended. Practices submitted by nationals of these countries will not, therefore, be considered eligible.
Did you like this article? If you would like to be notified when new content like this is published, subscribe to receive our email alerts.