DARYA – Dialogue and action for resourceful youth in Central Asia
Aceasta pagina este disponibila si in limba
Education and training in Central Asia: A new era?
DARYA is the European Union’s first-ever regional project supporting young people in Central Asia through measures fostering inclusion and labour market skills. This five-year project (2022–27), whose contract was signed in June 2022, will be implemented by the European Training Foundation.
DARYA project: What for?
- To help with the post-Covid recovery in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan by developing the quality and inclusiveness of education, training and employment systems in the region
- To promote participatory and inclusive dialogue and cooperation mechanisms in each of these countries as well as at regional level
Who are the actors?
- Key stakeholders in Central Asia: national authorities in charge of vocational education, skills development, and employment and labour market policies; agencies in charge of qualifications and quality assurance; social partners; civil society organisations; statistical bodies; expertise organisations
- Experts from EU Member States and the development partner community
One project, three thematic modules
- Forward-looking skills development through better evidence and analysis of education and training outcomes and skills need
- Stakeholder-driven flexible and permeable approaches to qualifications at national and regional levels to allow equal opportunities for all
- Flexible and inclusive teaching and learning approaches, based on learning outcomes and relevant to the labour market
Mai multe informaţii