Job application instructions
Candidates are invited to apply online, preferably in English. Applications from qualified candidates of both genders are encouraged.
In order to be considered, applications must:
• be submitted online (recommended) or by fax to the ETF Human Resources Unit, fax no. +39 011 630 23 88. Applications sent by fax should clearly quote the reference number.
• be received by the closing date for submission
• include a motivation letter
• include a CV in Europass format (other formats will not be considered).
To apply online, follow the instructions below:
• Identify the open post in the Job vacancies page and click on "Read more" to see the post description
• Make sure you comply with the eligibility criteria, the competences and skills required for the post
• Prepare your motivation letter (free format) and make sure it is saved in rich text format (.rtf), Word (.doc) or Acrobat (.pdf)
• Click on the link "Apply for this post" that appears below the post description
• Fill in the form with your personal data and attach both your Europass CV form (no other format will be considered) and motivation letter
• Press the button "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
If you experience any technical problem with our website, you may also send your application by fax at the following number: +39 011 630 23 88.
Applications sent by email or ordinary mail will not be considered.
After successfully submitting your application, a confirmation message will appear on your screen and you will receive an automatically generated email as an acknowledgement of receipt, sent to the email address that you provided in the form.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted further.
Please note that a selection process may take up to three months to be completed and no information will be released during this period.
Once a selection process has been completed, its status will be displayed on the job vacancies page.